| Home Theater - Structured Wiring/Networks - Security
Audio/Video - Telecomm - Automation/Lighting Control
CyberNet Solutions is:
Paul Ebaugh - David Ebaugh
- Owner and President of CyberNet Solutions Inc.
- 20 years experience as an Electronic Systems Engineer and Engineering Executive
- 5 years experience in custom installed electronic systems integration
- BEE (University of Detroit) and MSEE (University of Michigan) both in Electrical/Electronic Engineering focusing on electronic control systems
- Technical and industry advisor to the U of M-Dearborn School of Engineering
- Guest lecturer to the U of Detroit-Mercy School of Engineering
- Inventor (2 US patents) and Author of several technical papers
- Incorporated CyberNet Solutions in May of 2001.
- State of Michigan Burglar Alarm Agency License BA-1407
- Certified Alarm system Installer by the NAAA, National Alarm Assoc. of America
- Engineered Service Center for Advanced Control Technology's (ACT) Powerline Carrier Control products for residential and commercial applications.
- Certified Installing Dealer for Home Automation Inc's (HAI) Omni and OnmiPro Security and automation controllers as well as JDS Technologies "Stargate" system
Paul Ebaugh has applied his extensive expertise and talents in electronic systems
engineering under CyberNet Solutions Inc. to help move the building industry in
Southeast Michigan to adopt robust technology to better serve their customers.
CyberNet Solution designs, customizes, programs and installs communication,
control, entertainment, comfort and security systems for homeowners and businesses.
Paul's passion for the technology and his desire to exceed the needs of the customer
has brought his company praise and delighted customers. His personal customer interaction
and hands-on direct installation involvement results in a high level of technical
performance with products that are easy to use and affordable. Cutting out the sales
and middleman keeps the operation simple, focused and cost effective.
CyberNet Solutions leverages itself through regional distribution who warehouse and supplies most products within a few day lead-time. Specific technical support is available from key manufacturers and coupled with CyberNet's integration expertise, unique and innovative features and benefits result for the customer. We provide robust high performance systems at value pricing.
- Building Industry Association (BIA)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Lakes Area Chamber of Commerce
- Vice-President of CyberNet Solutions Inc.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering from Kettering University (formerly GMI)
- Has strong experience in software development ranging from high-level applications to embedded code for real-time microcontrollers
- Strong academic background and training in acoustic theory and applications
- Has experience in corporate information technology supporting computer software, hardware, and networking for both Microsoft and non-Microsoft based computer systems
- Has worked professionally in web design and development as well as graphic design
David Ebaugh brings a multi-faceted background to help create solutions for CyberNet's customers. His strong experience in software development helps ensure that your smart-home stays as smart as the day it graduated from CyberNet U. He also has a passion to make sure that not only do your systems work efficiently and reliably but that they look good and give a sense of style and class to your home at CyberNet's amazing affordability. David's academic background in acoustics provides a unique opportunity for CyberNet customers to attain a scientific and professional approach to the acoustics of their home theatre. He often says, "The acoustics of a home theatre are essential to the movie watching experience. The room itself has the ability to swing the experience either way. A home theatre room can make expensive speakers sound mediocre or make mediocre speakers sound expensive."
- Back to Top -